What an odd and fun blog I just found! Who would have come up with the idea to do a whole blog about cakes gone wrong? Today's post was freakin' hilarious! Check it out:
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
1 day ago
Welcome to our family's new blog! We're going to keep you in touch with all of the Howells Happenings throughout the year. Visit us often and watch us grow!
What an odd and fun blog I just found! Who would have come up with the idea to do a whole blog about cakes gone wrong? Today's post was freakin' hilarious! Check it out:
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
Posted by Shelli at 12:28 PM
6 comments:
That's one of the best blogs I've ever seen. Who would of thought that a blog all about cakes could be interesting, yet I had been reading it for over an hour now. Thank you for bringing this to attention, I love it! BTW did you read the one posted on 5/29/08 called 'made me laugh 'til i cried'? i did and i really did laugh till i cried.
That was awesome!
I want that tom sellack cake! It is too fantastic!
i am crackin up here!
That is such a great blog. It is so funny! I never would have thought to turn Prince Eric into Tom Sellack. Very clever and funny!
This is the best site ever! Thanks for finding it. I agree with Amanda that was the best, however I did like Macho man as well.
Macho man with his groin grooming issues was my favorite!
Post a Comment