CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gabe-isms

Gabe and Gavin are responsible for emptying the dishwasher and putting dishes away each day. Gavin noticed two clean bowls that were sitting on the counter from the day before. He accused Gabriel of not putting them away when he was supposed to. Gabe responded, "There's no proof!"

Gabe and Gavin had just come home from spending the night at their friends' house. They had spent quite a bit of time playing with the baby. Gavin said, "Mom, I wish you would have another baby!" Gabe said, "Oh, Gavin, that's mean! That would hurt Mom!"

Gabe made dinner tonight -- chicken noodle soup from the can. He told me, "Do ya know why I'm so good at making chicken noodle soup? It's because I stir so fast."

5 comments:

SG said...

Hahahahaha!! Very funny, thanks for brightening up my night.

Vidal's Nest said...

He is so sweet and funny! I hope he stays that way. Delightful!

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I love those years when they share their delightful logic with us. It is one of my favorite things about this age!! So fun.

sherry said...

Ha- I love it! In our family, with an attorney for a father, we sometimes had to prove a wrongdoing in order for it to be punished. We kind of got away with alot that way. We don't have the same rule in my little family I am raising. I have no problem punishing without proof. Because I'm the mom and I JUST KNOW that's why!;)

Ginger said...

They are such funny boys, both of them crack me up.