CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Family Conversation

I've decided I want a Boston Terrier. It would be perfect for our family -- small, short hair, friendly, smart, doesn't require too much exercise. Now don't get me wrong, it probably won't happen for about three years. But, I'm planning it now.

I told Rom I could find a Boston Terrier for $300 to $400 dollars. He was surprised they were that cheap. I told him, "Well, you can get a dog from a fancy schmancy breeder for about $1000. Do you want to get me a thousand dollar dog?" He replied, "Sure -- if I get you a dog, I want you to have the best." Romers then piped in, "Actually, you just want to have sex." Gavin then replied, "No, he doesn't." He explained, "You guys are too old!"

7 comments:

SG said...

I'm laughing. That's a lot of funny family information. You guys crack me up!

Bodell Family said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............ That is SO funny! I had to tell Sterling and he laughed too!

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

That is HILARIOUS! I love it!

Ginger said...

I'm with Gabe! You are going to traumatize him for life. I also think Boston Terriors are very yappy and high strung. Get a different dog (I think 3 years is a good idea). I'll research it for you.

Robyn said...

Bostons are awesome!!! We have one and they are great with kids. In fact, ours is a breeding dog. We've been looking to breed it, but haven't been able to find any females. And they are not yappy dogs, because I HATE yappy dogs. You can find a good Boston from anywhere between $400 and $600.

sherry said...

I love this conversation. That is what happens when your kids are old enough to realize what is REALLY going on;)

Danya said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA too freaking fooooney! Your son is wise beyond his years! LOL I know thats why Kevin got me my dog, hahaha