CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

5 Ingredient Recipes

My friend, Shandee, asked for some easy 5 ingredient recipes. Well, I realized that most of my recipes were more complicated than that, so I went looking for some! I have tons posted on my recipe blog, The Flagging Chef . Check them out! And yes, I added "Moving Day Crock Pot Sauerkraut Butt" to the blog just because the word "butt" is so funny.

Do you have any great 5 ingredient recipes? I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Angel Chicken
2 cans golden mushroom soup
1 pkg italian seasoning (the dry dressing pgkg by good seasonings)
1 pkg cream cheese
chicken ( i use frozen chick tenders)
white cooking wine

melt soup, seasoning pkt, and cream cheese together
put chicken in crockpot. Pour sauce over. Pour wine over ( about 1 c.)
cook for 2-3 hours on high or 6-8 on low
serve over angel hair pasta or rice or whatever family prefers.
This is a good alternative to regular chick and rice recipe. Adds different flavor.

Unknown said...

I have been looking for one of my favorites but I can't find it. Here is a simple version of it:
black beans - I like la costeƱa because it has some flavoring with it.
Chopped tomatoes - fresh is always better
cilantro - my kids don't care much for it so I hold back

mix those three ingredients. And then layer tortillas - I like carb options by Mission with 11g of fiber - then beans then cheese. You can use cheddar, Monterey Jack, or any kind of "Mexican" blend. Then bake at 350' for 20-30 minutes. It is really yummy and filling.