CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

If At First You Don't Succeed ...

All right, I'm back at it. Rom and I are doing a detox this week. The, I'm going to go back to South Beach for two reasons: I have to eliminate a suspected Candida (yeast) overgrowth and stabilize my blood sugar (both are to help CFS). And, last time I tried to get healthy again, I actually gained 8 pounds! (Taking a deep bow.) Yeah, not too happy with my body image right now. I am taking two weight loss supplements from Enlyten -- one is an appetite suppressant that works by stabilizing your blood sugar (just what I need!) and the other is called a calorie burner, but it looks like it boosts your metabolism and increases your energy (again, just what I need!).

I'm giving away free samples of the new supplements, if anyone is interested. You can check them out here: Enlyten

If it's something you too would like to try, let me know and I'll get you some.

Also, since I don't tolerate exercise very well, I have bought and am using Fit Flops! They are from Victoria's Secret, and they are flip flops that tone your stomach, legs, and butt while you work. Stealth fitness, the only way to go!

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

The Northwest Bunch said...

I love the South Beach Diet. It is the only way to go. Also I a
very interested in these flip flops. Did you buy them on line or at the store??

Shelli said...

I bought them from E-Bay, but I think you can get them from the stores, too. They are about $50 (ouch!), but I can tell they work. Also, you may find some good deals on them. Just make sure you're not buying one of the knock off brands.

DANI KYNASTON said...

I love the SBD! I am doing it now as well and between dieting and running, I have lost over 15lbs. It is wonderful to be doing something to make myself look and feel better. I know that I shouldn't put too much value on what I look like but I really do. I can't help it. Fortunately, I am helping my kids have better eating habits in the process.

sherry said...

I want some. Can you send them to me? Did you ever think the reason you gained 8 pounds was because you were a little underweight to begin with? Hmmm....