CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Cream Cheese Cookies

This is the best recipe! It is SOOOO simple and the cookies are so delicious! I make these for dessert when the missionaries are over for dinner. I also make them for family home evening treats. I also love to use them as "fillers" for my cookie plates for Christmas. It's also a stand by if I've volunteered to bring a dessert to potlucks.

Click to play Cream Cheese Cookies
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


I think I'd like to put together a lot of super simple recipes to make a missionary or college bound cookbook. Do you have any family favorites that are just so simple even a 19 year old boy out on his own away from his family for the first time could make? Share!

5 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Ohh! I love new recipes! Thanks for sharing! I will try these out soon!
I will post a few favs for you soon! I could have a blog with just recipes! How weird is that? I just love cooking and I love it even more when I get a new recipe I love

Ginger said...

These look both easy and yummy. Can't wait to try them.

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

Thanks for the recipe. We will have to try those one of these days.

DANI KYNASTON said...

I love easy recipes. This one looks great. I will have to try it. I love moist cookies and these sound like they fit the bill.

Vidal's Nest said...

OK!! Hannah had to bring a snack to achievment days yesterday so we tried these out. NEW FAMILY FAV! I swear everyone was pissed cause Hannah took half there and Tony swiped most of the others! We used Lemon cake mix and it was fantastic! Lemon IS Tony's fav and he doesn't really eat cookies so they must have been really really good. Thanks for this one!