CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Kyara's College Choices

Ever since Kyara took her ACT and SAT, she's been recruited by many different colleges. The Pratt Institute in New York, Northland College in Wisconsin, the University of Nebraska (too bad she doesn't play football!), Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Wah?), Tulane University, Florida Institute of Technology, Northern Arizona University (a strong contender) and of course, good ole BYU! My favorite, though, is Colorado School of Mimes. Umm, mimes? OK, on closer look, I discovered it was Colorado School of Mines. But, really, is that much better?

5 comments:

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

I can't believe she is already old enough to be looking at colleges! That is crazy! Shows how fast they grow.

SG said...

Kyara, you are AWESOME! I am so proud of you. You've got a tough decision ahead . . . keep us posted!

sherry said...

Don't you think it should really be a choice between BYU and the mimes? ;) Are you sure you are old enough to have a child in college? Congrats, Kyara!

Ginger said...

I agree with Sherry! Only two choices - BYU or the mime school.

Vidal's Nest said...

I think she should head to Arizona! It is in Flagstaff and much prettier than where I live! BYU is a good second! A mime school would be fantastic!