CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last Words

Thank you for indulging me and letting me share my journey with CFS!

CFS is often called the "invisible illness" because people can't actually see the effects and don't understand it. I believe, however, that everyone has their own invisible illness. It may be health, finances, or relationships -- something that makes you hurt, something that changes the course of your life from what you had planned. CFS is mine, and I own it, and now that it is out there, I can put it in the background of who I am and leave it there. Like everyone else dealing with life's surprises, I can adjust! I am happy, my life is rich and abundant, and who doesn't love a good adventure?

1 comments:

sherry said...

Wow, Shelli, thanks for letting us have a glimpse into your life! I haven't gotten on here much before or after our CA trip and I had 130 unread posts on my reader. I almost just started over again without reading any of them and I am glad I didn't. If I had skipped over these 8 posts I wouldn't have the insight into your world and others with CFS. And I feel a little more grateful for the life I have, and don't want to take it for granted!