CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ana and Johni's Choir Concert

Johnette and Anneli are both in the choir at school. Johnette is the president, and Anneli is the treasurer. Their teacher is VERY into it! I think this is what gives her life meaning. She requires complete dedication. When two students missed this required concert, she booted them from her class!

Poor Ana -- this concert just happened to fall on the same day her cousin Hannah wanted her to go to the beach! I'm glad she went, though, because she would have been heartbroken to be kicked out.

The girls did a great job! The choir sounded very good -- much better than last year. There were some technical difficulties, but the mic on our side was working perfectly. Maybe that's why they sounded so good! It is cute to see them perform with their smiles and little bouncing dances. Johnette in particular can't keep still.

This man also really loved the concert. I don't know who he is, and he was admittedly a little creepy, but he was really rocking out at one point. I think it was during their "Happy Days" medley. Johni thinks it's even creepier that I took a picture of him when he wasn't looking.

It was a fun day! Congrats to my girls, you're doing a great job!

5 comments:

Jim Proffitt said...

It is great that the girls are so dedicated and involved. I enjoyed my ride w/ Ana Saturday to make sure she was there to perform.

DANI KYNASTON said...

How wonderful! I think that singing is something that all kids should learn if they can. Brent has such a beautiful voice. I am so glad that he has trained it so well. It is a blessing.

Vidal's Nest said...

i love that you took a picture of the creepy man!
Hannah was so glad that she still got to see Ana. Thanks dad.
Do the girls have Proffitt voices?

Ginger said...

Good job to both girls. It is a little creepy that you snap chubby old men when they aren't looking. What do you do when they are looking?

SG said...

You're girls have always been great singers. I loved being with them in primary! And I think it's totally funny that you took a picture of the creepy dude. That's awesome!