CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged!



I've been tagged by my sister Lauri, so here goes -- seven wacky/unusual things you may not know about me:

1. I'm shy! I'm surprised to find out that people like me. It makes me give a startled jump when someone comes up and gives me a hug. I like people; I just don't realize they feel the same way!

2. I am secretly considering voting for Obama. My vote here in California is symbolic, anyway. I've never really liked McCain. I've already fallen for the old bait and switch when I voted for Schwarzenegger, because he was supposed to be better than Gray Davis. Um, WRONG! I may actually cast my vote for history. Then, if Obama gets elected, he'll most likely be as big an idiot as Carter, and Mitt Romney can then smoke past him in four years!

3. I used to skinny dip at public beaches. Off season, of course, but still during the day.

4. I have eaten pickled pig's feet, fried pork skins, rabbit, escargot, blood sausage, and chocolate covered ants. I've also licked a live snail (yeah, thanks, Cari!).

5. I am a mensa-qualified genius. I've never actually joined because I think it's stupid to pay money to hang out with people who think they're smarter than everyone else.

6. I am a closet World of Warcraft fanatic! I have a level 61 Alliance night elf hunter. I twink. I've also dabbled with a Dranei paladain, a human warrior, and a dwarf rogue. I suck at being a rogue. I've even had a Horde Tauren, but the horde is too evil for my taste.

7. I met my husband in July and was married in December. Sometimes, when we were engaged, I catch myself looking at him thinking, "I don't even know this man!" It was very surreal, romantic, and exciting! We'll be celebrating our 20th anniversary this year.

OK, now I'm going to tag Danya, Shandee, Amanda, Aunt Lynda, Mom, Jim, and Anneli!

2 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

None of those things are terribly surprising to me, except Obama. Obama?! I am not particularly fond of McCain either, but the Supreme Court is too important to vote any other way. If only it were a Romeny/Palin ticket. That would be a dream!

Vidal's Nest said...

mcCain is a total idiot! Doesn't he know how to stand up for himself and republicans? The debate had me wanting to puke!
Skinny dipper eh? Who would've thought! Hehehehe