CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Stories

Every year, we read a Christmas story each night of December. Since I'm capturing all our traditions in photos this year, I thought I'd capture this as well! Perhaps I didn't time the pictures just right, because I don't think I caught the right "this is a treasured tradition" feel. I swear, the kids actually enjoy this!

Click to play Christmas Stories
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


Question for my sisters (and yes, that includes sisters-in-law, because I don't discriminate): Does anyone like the story "Someone Missing at the Manger?" I mean, really? I'm thinking I'm going to replace that one with "The Other Wise Man."

2 comments:

Danya said...

Wow I love LOVE LUUUUUUUV! that tradition! I am sooooo doing that next year!!!!

Have you read the story "Christmas Oranges"? Total tear jerker and waaaaaaaay cute! I think the kids would seriously love it.

Nutsonurse said...

I much prefer the other wise man!! Is sooo much better. Love you