CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Howells Holiday Kickoff

My friend, Lisa, gave me a cute Christmas-themed scrapbook last year. All I have to do is put the pictures in. So, I thought I would chronicle our Christmas traditions in picture this year so I'd have something to put in that cute scrapbook! Here is our holiday kickoff. The kids and I tidied up the living room so we could pull some decorations out. Rom, Kyara and Romney, sadly, were all working at the time. I saved the garland for them, though. We had a great time, and now the house looks so festive! Time to start our "Christmas smell" potpourri!

Click to play Howells Holiday Kickoff
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

We started our Christmas smell on Thanksgiving! And tonight was our first day reading out of our christmas book!
I can't wait to decorate though!
Cute pics of the kids. Love gavins big smile there!
Umm black santa?

DANI KYNASTON said...

I love it! I am working on getting everything set up this week. Unfortunately, I am still trying to get the house cleaned from Thanksgiving. I am such a disaster! I love, love, love your big nativity. One day, I want to have a dozen nativities. They are so beautiful!

SG said...

The kids are getting SOOOO big and your house looks beautiful . . . like normal! Happy holidays, can't wait to see you guys!