CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Best Husband in the World and You Wish You Had Him!

That's right -- Rom is officially the best husband ever. For my birthday, he has given me a gift certificate for not one but FOUR spa visits! We're talking aromatherapy, soothing scalp, neck, shoulder and back massages, salt scrubs, body wraps, and even WAXING if I so choose. (Hmmm, I haven't even thought about who I'd like to have waxed.)

You know how husbands are always trying to find just the right gift? And how it is often something you enjoy, but it's closer to what they'd personally like to get from the wish fairy? Well, congratulations, Romney Howells -- you have just hit it right out of the ball park!!!

Getting old is soooo worth it!

1 comments:

sherry said...

Your right! You win! How can the other husbands compete with that. Yes, I'm jealous...