CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Pursuit of Excellence Reading Challenge

The Hen House is hosting a Pursuit of Excellence Reading Challenge. It sounds really simple -- you read every talk in the current conference issue of the Ensign between now and the next conference in April 2009, posting about some of the talks that impressed you or touched you some way. Then, the Hen House will be giving away monthly prizes to participants! Sounds like a win-win to me.

Check it out if you want to participate! The deadline to sign up to be eligible for this month's giveaway is Wednesday.

2 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

Thanks for the heads up. I will need to get my act together and see if I will sign up. I am such a procrastinator.

Ginger said...

You find the best blogs. I am now reading 'seriously so blessed' everyday(or when I have time) - thanks to you. It is my daily laugh. I am going to do this for our Relief Society blog. Thanks for sharing.