CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Catch Up

OK, so instead of separate posts, I'm just going to cram in everything at once! Johnette and Anneli had a very nice Christmas choir concert. They performed very well. Johnette is a little more of a ham; Ana gets shy in the spotlight! Their teacher is kind of crazy, so it went on a little longer than it should have, but the girls were fantastic.

Gavin's 1st grade class did a play about a little tree teaching us all the true meaning of Christmas. Gavin was darling! He remembered all his lines and spoke out loud and clear. It was very fun to watch.

I also included some pictures of the lights in our neighborhood. Our neighborhood always does them up so well! I didn't even get the ones further down the street, which are truly spectacular. I'll have to see if I can't catch them early next year, before I'm too tired to do anything!

Click to play Christmas Memories
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I'll finish my Christmas posts with some Christmas Eve pictures.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

The pictures made up for the missing posts. It has been a busy but wonderful time for everyone. Maybe now things will slow down a little. I sure hope so.

Vidal's Nest said...

Looks like you were busy! Hope you enjoyed the season!

DANI KYNASTON said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time! I love all the fun stuff that goes on around Christmas, even though I too get exhausted!

Juli said...

Shelli, I love you!!!! With all you had to do you still took time to call me. You'll never know how much it means to me! You called when I was at my lowest. Thank you, your the best.