CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Honesty is the Best Policy, Right?

So, here's an update -- I went up 1/2 pound this week, thanks to the calorie counter analysis not being right and a bad choice at a restaurant this week. I lost 1/2 inch around my thighs :), and the rest of me stayed the same. I'm enjoying my yoga and belly dancing, although I am NOT posting pictures until at least next month, when I'm not as spastic and I have some of the moves down right! For now, you'll just have to imagine me doing a figure 8 with my hips while quivering my legs. Yes, that should give you nightmares for awhile!

Rom has lost 11 pounds so far and is doing great! He does a lot more working out than I do, plus he's a spaz. Go, Rom!

This week, I'll be eating Rice Enchiladas, Indian Tofu with Spinach, Moroccan Lentil Soup, Avocado Veggie Tacos, and Lime Steamed Salmon. That leaves one day for leftovers and one for eating out. All my recipes and more can be found at my recipe blog, The Flagging Chef.

I'm still looking for new recipes! If you have any easy family friendly favorites, please share either here in my comments or on my CFS website Chronic Fatigue Community, bottom of the page.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go eat lunch and find some chocolate.

1 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

You are a brave woman posting it all! Hang in there. Sounds like you are commited to it and will suceed!
I am a puking fool right now and not feelin too good, but when I get around to it I will try to share some recipes I have that are pretty good from my diet for you to try!