CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Wrap Up

Here's the final post about Christmas! I would have written earlier, but Romney had stolen my camera and I couldn't get to the pictures.

We had a wonderful evening at Mom and Dad's house Christmas Eve. It was very casual -- we ate a lot and talked a lot. We didn't stay forever, so we were able to make it a relatively early night to bed!

You can tell when I'm finally completely wiped out, because I stop taking pictures! I missed most of the kids opening presents, but I got the big one -- Wii and Guitar Hero. I didn't get any pictures at all at John and Terri's house, but we all enjoyed a wonderful dinner and another casual time talking and playing with cousins and catching up.

Click to play Christmas Wrap Up
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Makes me wish I were there. It still feels off not being there for Chritsmas Eve!

Danya said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwe! I miss Christmas! =(