CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dang! A Technical Difficulty

OK -- well, you know to get healthy, I'm using the calorie counter as a guide to dieting. Well, I just figured something out. The analysis they did and the number of calories they recommended for me was to maintain my weight, not to lose any!!! So, that explains the PLATEAU that I have been experiencing, and why Rom has busted through his and is losing weight nicely. So, to get to my goal weight, I need to eat 200 less calories than I have been. Go figure! So, here's to starting over!

I'm still belly dancing, though -- too fun! Guess which of these is me!

3 comments:

sherry said...

I am still waiting for the actual video;) And I am guessing you look more like the one on the left. How fun!

Lynda said...

I'm so sorry they tricked you! But the good thing is you're eating healthy even if it is a bit too much to actually lose.
And a side note... Men ALWAYS lose faster than us. They have more muscle mass so actually lose more weight while they're sleeping than most of us do while we're moving. SIGH!
WW numbers are about 1200 to 1400 a day for any women less than 175pounds or so. Men get 1600 to 1800 and still lose..
The belly dancing has got to be fun and helping, though! I used to tell my people ... do you care if you weigh 200 pounds if you can wear a size 6... and the answer was always NO!
Hang in there. Getting healthy just takes time!
Love you!

Danya said...

You are deff the girl on the left mizz skinny britches!!! Now I really have to see this belly dancing! ***GASP!*** I know! We're going to organize a ward talent show! And you Shelli.... you will be; the star!

LOL

So seriously lets go out some evening this week. Like I said Wed - Sat evenings I'm so free!