CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is This You?

The service area was located on a main highway leading to the beach. The pump attendant was accustomed to seeing tired and sunburned occupants in the cars that pulled in to tank up. When a rusty old station wagon containing a very tired looking couple and seven screaming children pulled into his station, the attendant tried small talk to cheer the occupants.

"Hope you had a good day at the beach! Nice looking kids there. Are they all yours or is this a picnic?"

Wearily, the driver replied, "Yes they are all mine and it is NO picnic!"

3 comments:

sherry said...

That's me, all right, and I only have 5! (I am avoiding your last post. No I am not on track!)

DANI KYNASTON said...

That is so totally me except they left out the screaming part. It is funny how people who do not have big families look at us. People think we are insane. Of course, we might be!

Vidal's Nest said...

Sadly, sadly, YES! It's me!