CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

52 Weeks Blessing

Ahhh, the best part of my day! Yesterday, I was shopping at Target, and guess what caught my eye? That luring little black and white sign that says "See's Candies." I had to treat myself. I congratulated myself at the time on my restraint -- I only chose eight of my favorite pieces. Now, with only two left, I am cursing my self-control! I need another buttercream! I'm blaming it on the Jenny Craig shop right next door.

6 comments:

Ana said...

I love See's Candies! They're the best, I love how they give you a little sample! How much I loved going with Dad to get See's candy for you on Mother's Day!:D

DANI KYNASTON said...

May Jenny Craig rot! I love See's. I make Brent buy me pounds and pounds whenever Mother's Day or Christmas comes around. I love it! I wish that they had them on the East Coast. It is so wrong.

Ana said...

Funny story -- a year or two ago, Rom took Gavin with him to buy me See's for Mother's Day. He told Gavin it was a surprise. So, they pick me up, and Gavin says, "Mom, Dad bought you some cho..." Rom interrupts him and says, "Gavin, remember, it's a surprise!" Gavin then responds, "Yeah, it's a surprise... but it's not chocolate!" Nice save!

Ana said...

Third one is Shelli not me! Just a little mistake!

Vidal's Nest said...

Ohh a Sees in Target? I'd be in serious trouble. I love see's

SG said...

Holy smokes, delicious! Have you ever tried the brown sugar filled center ones? To die for!