CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Shelli's Amazing Feat!

Is this not true? As women, we have a tendency to put others before ourselves. Nowhere is this more evident than in our bedrooms! Since this is the last place people see, this is the last place that gets our attention. Wrong thinking! The bedroom should be our little paradise.

So, with that in mind, I dedicated my first back to school week to my bedroom. It only took me three days of less than an hour of work each day. What heavenly results!

Click to play Shelli's Amazing Feat
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

SG said...

Congrats! Our room here in Canada has become the catch all so I know how you were feeling. I clean it up but it's a magnet for random things. O-well. Enjoy the serenity!

sherry said...

Good Job! You know they say an inviting bedroom is necessary for a healthy marriage. I am working on the same thing, only I am dealing with years of clutter and neglect and moving at a snails pace. I need it clean, decluttered, and painted before this baby comes.

Ginger said...

It looks wonderful! It is amazing how much better you feel with a decluttered bedroom. Now you really have a little retreat. Enjoy it.

DANI KYNASTON said...

Congratulations! I am jealous. I think that I am going to have to work on it this weekend. There is something so wonderful about being able to walk to the bathroom at night and not step on anything - especially toys!

Ana said...

Mom, you did an awesome job on the bedroom! My favorite part is your fountain, nice and relaxing and very pretty! Your room looks so clean now!

Vidal's Nest said...

I love having my room clean too! It becomes my place to escape and relax!
I don't think I have ever seen your bedroom furniture! Very pretty!

Brent Kynaston said...

Shelli - I feel more relaxed just seeing your pictures! How wonderful! Congratulations! It feels so good to be freed from clutter. It's hard being a parent of many energetic children and we often have to give 110% just to stay afloat. I think when we look back after our little ones have jumped the nest we'll be thankful that we prioritized them ahead of a perfect house.