CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ana's Birthday

Anneli celebrated her 11th birthday Sunday July 27th. She chose taco salad for dinner, and the missionaries joined us for dinner. She had frosted brownies instead of cake and chose mint chocolate chip ice cream to go with it. For her birthday, I had found the perfect gift for Ana -- it was a video game that let you create your own fashions, show them in fashion shows, sell them, and become a fashion mogul. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up as a fashion designer! I'm so glad she's now 11, because I get another babysitter! I'm so glad Anneli chose our family to be a part of! She is passionate, loving, and fun. I would hate to imagine life without her!
Check her blog for more: http://ana-theyoungblogger.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

Happy Birthday Anneli! How great it is to be a part of a big family. What a great addition you are. I know that I complain a lot about how hard parenting can be but each one really is a gift in our lives.

Vidal's Nest said...

Yeah!! Happy Birthday Anneli! Looks like you had a good birthday! Hope you did!

SG said...

I love your kids! Happy late birthday Anneli!!! When you are famous I will tell everyone I knew you.

I tried to look up the taco salad recipe but it wouldn't work for me. I am new to all this blog stuff so maybe I just didn't know what I was doing. Anyhoo, it's making my mouth water, bummer!

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday Anneli! Hope it was a great day for you.

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday Anneli! Hope it was a great day for you.