CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

52 Weeks Blessing

A final ode to summer -- I am thankful for starry summer nights! Whether I'm out late running errands or taking a walk with Rom, I love the feel of summer nights! It cools down to the perfect temperature, which feels so good after the day's heat. I love the stars shining down on us. It has such a calm, peaceful feel. Summer nights embody the laziness of summer for me. (This is a picture of Van Gogh's "Starry Night." Perfect, I thought!)

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I really miss it not cooling down at night! I remember those nice summer nights too! Love them!

DANI KYNASTON said...

I too miss those cool summer nights. I used to love to leave the windows open and cool the house down. I wish it would do that here. Even with cooler nights, the humidity makes it unbearable. Gotta love it!