CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to School Ruins Summer!

My kids go back to school on August 25th. I know, those of you already back in school must think I shouldn't complain, but I hate back to school! I'm so stressed out! I've got six stacks of forms to fill out, Romney's sports physical to do, four sets of registration to attend, hair cuts for everyone, school clothes to buy, backpacks to go through and replenish, a field trip and play to University of Redlands with Kyara, and a meet and greet for the boys. And all I want to do is lounge by the pool, work on our puzzles, and squeeze in one more day at the beach.

5 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

It sucks how costly it is nowdays to get the kids in school! I AM glad though that they are. They are pigs and it was either kick them out or send them off to school. Whew..just in time!
Call some girlfriends on the first day of school and go out to lunch to celebrate. Or buy some bagels and juice and have them come over for a celebratory breakfast.
Good Luck!

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

I hear you! Our kids start on Tuesday. I have to admit though that I am getting excited to have some peace and quiet :)!

sherry said...

I'm with you, sister. If we could postpone school for a few weeks, I may be more prepared. Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out when you get a chance!

DANI KYNASTON said...

I hate all the costs and preparation. Emma needs to get some blood drawn and I am totally procrastinating it! Yuck! I can hardly wait to only have Joe and I at home, though. It will be pure luxury!

SG said...

Me too Shelli, me too. I don't like the school year much. I love my kids home with me, hanging out, seeing Ryan at lunch, staying up late together, sleepin' in. Everything's calm. School is chaos. Run here, run there, hurry hurry hurry! Yep, I'm not excited about its return.