CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Grand Re-Opening

All right, all you family and friends that were starting to worry about our little venture... We can all breathe a little easier! Rom and I have finally re-opened Sleep Prozz at our new location! Wahoo! We have moved to a new building right on Florida Ave (Hemet's "main drag"), across from Mimi's Cafe. There is a lot of new development going on all around us. There's also a lot of traffic, and we are highly visible. So, do you think moving did any good? Well, let me tell you! Our first weekend open, we did almost as much business as we had done the full three and a half months at our old place. We're off to a great start, and we're only going to get better!

Click to play Grand Re-Opening
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

7 comments:

sherry said...

How exciting for you guys! I guess it is true what they say, location is everything,..

DANI KYNASTON said...

Yeah! How fun for you guys. I am sure that this is a huge relief for both you and Romney. What a blessing to get such a great spot! Congratulations!

Margaret Proffitt said...

shelli, blogs are so awesome when it comes to connecting with family! i'm glad to have another blog to add to my reader. thanks for the suggestion... a nice dip in the pool sounds great right about now.

Vidal's Nest said...

I am so glad you have moved!location, location,location!!!
I am so hoping that things just take off for you!

The Northwest Bunch said...

Congrats!!!! I sure hope that you are sleeping better with everything going so fabulous. We wish all the best and sure love ya!!!

Ginger said...

OK, I'll quit worrying for awhile.

SG said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you and wish we were there! Our bed is about 4 feet wide and 5 or 6 feet long. Pretty much we're both falling off it all night long. I'd like to think it will work for 2 years but I have my doubts. Too bad we can't just swing on over and pick up a mattress from you, bummer.