CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Pageant of the Masters

Last week, Mom and Dad invited me and Rom to come with them to the Pageant of the Masters. I had been to the pageant in Utah before, but I had never been to the one in Laguna Beach. It was fantastic! The art was beautiful and the commentary was fun and entertaining. It's amazing how the actors can recreate works of art so close to the original. I loved the section on art from Paris. Rom's favorite was the fountain (the women were topless), but there was something for the ladies as well (Apollo was wearing barely a diaper!). I'm just kidding -- we didn't know the women were topless until Kristi pointed it out (a little too late for Rom, sadly). It was lots of fun, though, and I'm glad Mom and Dad invited us. As a bonus, it was the only time we were able to see Kristi and Aaron the whole time they were down! We'll have to do better next year.

http://www.foapom.com/gallery/

3 comments:

sherry said...

Amazing. Your mom knows all of the best things to do around there. I am glad you posted that link. I was trying to picture it, and just couldn't. Now I see what you mean!

DANI KYNASTON said...

It sounds like so much fun! I am glad that mom took you guys out to such a fun thing. I love getting to do new things that make me feel more cultured.

Vidal's Nest said...

Looks fun. I love trying new things like that. Haven't done anything cultural(is that even a word?) is ages. Last thing we did was a play a year ago!