CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

52 Weeks Blessing

OK, this first one is easy! During our lesson in Relief Society on Sunday, a couple of the women expressed that they felt their children were the greatest trial in their lives. I went home and hugged each one of my kids! My kids are not perfect, and they certainly challenge me from time to time, but they are my greatest joy, not my greatest trial. So, to start my 52 Weeks Blessing Project, I am grateful for my kids!

Click to play I Love These Guys!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

marymommy said...

Your blog is beautiful and inspiring. I love all of the pictures. Hope you continue to have fun with it!

Vidal's Nest said...

I think we all feel our kids are a challenge at times, but I think the greatest joys come from them too!
I can't imagine life without each and every one!!