CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

The Fish Torturer


This is a picture of Kyara's Betta fish, Gregorio. Kyara is doing evil experiments to see how little water the poor thing can live in before it rebels, climbs out of the bowl, and slimes her in her sleep. She has a history of fish abuse. She was ten years old, and she had a pet Betta fish. The kids were going to my mom's house for awhile, and she didn't want to leave him home alone, because he would probably starve. The drive from Oceanside to Escondido was about 40 minutes. I promised I would drive carefully, but we were in a big van with terrible shocks going 55+ mph on the freeway. We would hit bumps, and the poor fish would slosh and slam up against the sides of the bowl. Kyara was terrified it was going to die. Tender hearted and near tears, she cried out, "He thinks it's the roller coaster from hell!"

The story does have a kind of happy ending. The fish survived and lived a happy life ... until Johnette killed it.

3 comments:

Kyara said...

screw you, mom! i'm totally paying you back.

Vidal's Nest said...

I think it runs in the family...we seem to kill all our pets, hamsters, turtles, frogs, umm I think I will stop here.....

Nutsonurse said...

Hehehe.......I definitely think it runs in the family.....I dare not mention the shaved dog incident.
On a more serious note, I received your card yesterday Shelli,and I can't tell you how you touched my heart. It's so wonderful to know that no matter where we are or what we are doing, we have this incredible bonds as sisters and a family. The best part is that I know how much I love my sisters, and I NEVER doubt there love for me. Thank you for the wonderful gift you gave me yesterday. Btw..that post was a year ago. Luckily, I think I have finally, finally found myself. Even better, I like the person I found. I love you!!