CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

52 Weeks Blessing

This week, I am thankful for ... My neighbors! Think about the Old Days, when neighbors talked on front porches, kids played in yards and on the street, people watched out for and cared for each other, and block party barbecues popped up for no apparent reason. Fast forward to today, come to my neighborhood, and that's what you'll find! I love living in a place with friendly people with shared values. I know my kids are safe and surrounded by good influences. It sure takes away a lot of the worry of being a parent! Here are pictures of Friday's movie night -- the first of many to come this summer!

Click to play Movie Night
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Oooh I am jealous! In Utah our street was the same way. On pioneer day we had a huge neighborhood bbq then at night we lit off fireworks! Everyone brought them so we had hours of fun lighting them!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Looks like you guys have a lot of fun! We have a great neighborhood, too. I love it. The only setback is that a lot of the activities involve hordes of kids at our house. So, I am constantly having to stock up on popsicles! It is nice to have friends close by, though!