CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

God's Fingerprints

I dedicate this quote to my Aunt Lynda, who is looking for Joy in every day.

"Remember that everything has God's fingerprints on it. It's easy to see God's beauty in a beautiful sunrise, a snow-capped mountain, the smile of a healthy child, or in ocean waves crashing on a sandy beach. But can we learn to find the holiness in seemingly ugly circumstances -- difficult life lessons, a family tragedy, or a struggle for life?

"Somewhere, in the back of your mind, try to remember that everything has God's fingerprints on it. The fact that we can't see the beauty in something doesn't suggest that it's not there. Rather, it suggests that we are not looking carefully enough or with a broad enough perspective to see it."
Richard Carlson from Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... And It's All Small Stuff

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I love that quote. It fits with my trying to see the good and leave behind the negative!Thanks!
check out this blog it has good blog advice. tells how to do stuff!http://gardenviewcottage.blogspot.com/search/label/Blogging%20class

Lynda said...

I have neglected reading all the blogs. You guys are way ahead of me here.
Thank you for the dedication. It's been challenging the last few weeks to see joy in things. My wonderful hubby has been very sick with some mystery flu.
I'm going to try to get back on the bus!
Love to you and yours!
Aunt Lynda