CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quality #2 - Balance

From Suze Orman's "Women and Money."
"Balance is a state of emotional and rational stability in which you are calm and able to make sound decisions and judgments.
"When your thoughts, feelings, words, and actions are not in harmony, it shows up as an imbalance -- you feel agitated, uncomfortable, you sense something is off, so you find it difficult to make rational, calm decisions.
"When you detect an imbalance, you are to stop whatever it is you are about to say or do and investigate the location of it."
Here's an excerpt from my journal once when I was feeling out of balance: I have a great marriage to a wonderful man. I feel it is ungrateful to find fault in him and to want more in my marriage. I am afraid that if I speak up and "rock the boat" that I'll ruin a very good thing.
Next week, I'll tell you what I did about it when I talk about the next quality of a wealthy woman!

1 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Is that why I want to kick Tony in the face sometimes??