CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Valle Vista Ward Primary Pool Days

This is an idea stolen from my mom that has blossomed into a Valle Vista Ward tradition. Every summer, different members of our ward sign up to host a pool party at their home. So, from week to week, we get to pool hop, enjoy our friends, and get out of the Hemet heat! The kids have a blast, and we grown-ups love it, too. It's such a fun, casual way to get together and visit. It's just another reason why I love this ward!

Click to play Primary Pool Days
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

Oh, I wish that we had pool days! Not many people out here have pools, though. It's the snow in the winter! How fun for you guys! Hey, did you only have one picture? It wouldn't do a slide show for me.

DANI KYNASTON said...

Never mind! It works now. Maybe I was just confused or my webpage was messed up or something. Who knows? Cute, fun pictures! Gotta beat the heat.