CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Gavin Graduates from Kindergarten!

Gavin graduated from Kindergarten on Friday. His teacher, Mrs. Back, is so creative! She produced this wonderful little program where the children received their "diplomas" and sang for us. I cried like a baby -- he is my baby! I can't believe he's growing up so fast. I love that I have such wonderful people in Gavin's life to make him happy, help him learn, and support me in all the good ways I'm trying to raise him.

Click to play Gavin's Graduation
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

sherry said...

He is so cute. I can't believe your kids just got out of school. Do they have year round school, or just a modified school year? I wish our school system did either one of those.

Vidal's Nest said...

Ok, I'm loving his shirt there!
He looks fab doing the dance too~ Love it!