CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Family Mission Statement

For the past week, we have been talking about what is great about our family and what we want to improve about it. We have finally condensed the things that are most important to us into our Family Mission Statement. Rom was inspired to ask Kyara to write it up for us -- she is the one who did an amazing job putting it all together. She is such a talented writer! Thank you, Kyara, for capturing what we all wanted to say! It is in the right column of our blog, right below my lifetime goals.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Good job Kyara, I don't know which is better the mission statement or your life goals. It really makes me agree with the scripture, "I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth."
III John 4

Vidal's Nest said...

Impressive. I'm afraid to ask our kids what ours could be...
Tell your kids they are a good example for us!

DANI KYNASTON said...

I love the idea of a family mission statement. I heard of it about 6 years ago but still haven't done it yet! You have inspired me to be better about it and get it done! Great statement!