CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Crack Myself UP!

OK, I warned Rom I was going to do this! Now, just so you don't think my husband is too perfect, he does have a habit I don't enjoy. He often blows his nose in the shower ... and sometimes it gets away from him. If it doesn't rinse away easily, it may just sit there for awhile.

Well, there is one little booger that has been sitting on the shower glass for a couple of days. Today, I grabbed a red washable crayon marker and wrote "Rom's Pet" underneath it with an arrow pointing towards it. He hasn't chosen a name yet, and I'm sure he'd appreciate any suggestions. Now, I wasn't sure if I should include a picture, so I decided to have a poll to see what my readers want! Please vote, and I'll let you decide if we get a picture or not!

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Yeah, you should have included pics:)

DANI KYNASTON said...

Gotta have pictures! Nothing classes things up as much as a big booger. ;-)