CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

I Survived Parental He!! Week

Last week was the last week of school -- and I survived!!! Now, it's great when your kids are doing well, but it is horrible when the schools cram everything in at the last minute! So, mine and Rom's schedule last week was like this: Monday morning, Johnette's awards; Tuesday morning, Gavin's Father's Day Breakfast; Tuesday, Ana's field trip; Tuesday evening, Kyara's awards; Wednesday morning, Romney's awards; Wednesday evening, swim party for the older kids; Friday morning, Gavin's Kindergarten graduation and Ana's awards, both at the same time; Friday evening, neighborhood movie night; Saturday morning, Kyara's ACT testing.

I slept until 9 am this morning. Bliss... Anyway, I'll be catching up on my blog this week. I'll try to space it out a little, so there's not too much information at once!

1 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Holy crap~ That is crazy! I bet you need to escape after a week like that!