CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

52 Weeks Blessing


OK, this was an easy one, too! Last week, I got a call from my Dad. He tentatively asked how everything was going. I told him, "Oh, pretty well ... we opened the doors to our new business, but it's going slow ... kids are doing well at school ... just trying to get through the end of the school year ..." He prodded for a little more, and I said it was same-o, same-o. He then informed me that my daughter, Ana, had told her cousin, Hannah, that Rom and I had a huge fight, and that I was leaving for a week! I laughed and told him, no, we were fine -- but it sounded so good, I may just have to pick a fight! When I asked Ana about it, she said, "What, didn't I tell her I was just kidding?"

So, today I am grateful for: My husband, Romney! And he made it very easy for me today, because he took all the kids to school for me this morning. He has been a perfect, patient husband, spoiling me and catering to all my diva needs. We have never had one of those nasty fights that Ana described. He makes it easy for me to fall in love with him more every day. We've been married almost 20 years, and I'm looking forward to the next 40 years (or more, but neither one of us wants to get too old) with him.

1 comments:

sherry said...

This really is one of the most important blessings. If your husband is a challenge, your whole life is! I'm very blessed too. I've got to tell you, when I clicked on your comment and realized it was my COUSIN Shelli, I got a little teary! (crazy pregnancy hormones, I know;) It is so great to get a glimpse of your cute family. Now I need more pictures!;)