CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

A Day At The Beach

We had our first beach day of the summer! Rom has promised us that we'll go every other week on his day off, and he made good on that promise Monday. The weather was beautiful -- it was so nice to get out of the Hemet heatwave. The water was warm, but the surf wasn't very good. But even Gabe and Gavin got in a little boogy boarding -- their first time trying it! Gabe is going to be a good bodysurfer, too. He was really catching some good waves. I love watching my kids at the beach. They play together so well and they really enjoy being together. Can you believe a day at the beach with six kids is actually relaxing for me? I can't wait to go again!

Click to play Day at the Beach
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

sherry said...

Fun! How long of a drive is it to get to the beach from Hemet?

DANI KYNASTON said...

We live about 2 hours from the beach but it is just not the same! I love CA! How fun for your family. When I see the pictures, it brings back such happy memories! I can't wait to visit!