CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Gavin's Mother's Day Concert

For Mother's Day, Gavin's kindergarten class had a special presentation for all the moms. Gavin made a special hat and corsage for me. Then, they sang songs like, "I love her, and she loves me, and Mommy is her name-o, M-O-M-M-Y, M-O-M-M-Y, M-O-M-M-Y, and Mommy is her name-o!". I had a few private performances before the actual day, because Gavin would come and serenade me to practice the songs. He loves to sing! After the performance, we had some delicious cookies, banana bread, and punch. It was a wonderful day!

Click to play Mother's Day Concert
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free ecard

1 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

His little face looks so sweet. You can tell he was really into it. Don't you love that stage where they still love their mom so much and aren't afraid to show it? wish I could capture it in a bottle.