CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

52 Weeks Blessing

It is very fitting that I choose today to be grateful for my country! What an amazing place to live. I am grateful for all my freedoms and the men and women who fight and die to keep me free. I love that anyone can say whatever they like and not be thrown into jail. I love that I can go to the store and have rows and rows of choices for everything I need. I love that I can not only worship God however I choose, but that I can be enriched by others worshiping God the way they choose. I love that the poor in our country have cable TV instead of sunken eyes and naked pot bellies. I love that all it takes to feel rich is to look away from what others have and notice your own abundance. I love that this is a land of opportunity, that anybody here can get an education or make a buck or both. I love that inherent American pride that makes us feel like we are the best in the world, and that belief that we can become the best in the world at whatever we want to do. I love that search for excellence. I love that we are a generous, caring nation, and that we reach out to others in their time of need. In a million other ways that I can't think of because I take them all for granted, I love my country. Happy Birthday, America!

1 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I love our country. Isn't sad there are people who don't appriciate where we live?