CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

R.I.P Charlie

O.k. Me and Johnette just got Hermit Crabs a little while ago. The first day we had them Charlie(the dead one) pinched me. So Romney had brought Charlie downstairs to show Mom. He told me to bring it upstairs but me, being such a coward was afraid it was gonna pinch me. So he dropped Charlie on the tile and the shell broke. Charlie would walk around the cove with a piece of a shell. I held again another time but I totally freaked! That was the last time I ever held Charlie again. So a couple weeks ago Charlie grew out of the shell, and so came out. To me Charlie looks like a shrimp, but that's not the point. So I picked up their sleeping cave and I saw one of Charlie's legs! I'm quite sure Hermy got in a fight with Charlie so he used his humongous claw or something, but it was pretty disturbing. Then the next day at 11:00 p.m. Johnette told me Charlie was dead, that woke me up pretty well. I didn't want to go down the ladder to see so I just looked at it from my bed, Charlie was in the cave so I couldn't see it. Then the next day when i woke up I saw Charlie out of the cave. Well The cave was kind of on Charlie, it looked very sad and it gave me the goosebumps every time I looked at Charlie in misery like that, even thought it was dead. So it's been a little while since Charlie died and both of them are still in the cove. I got some pictures of them, I'm not sure if Hermy is alive or not. Well the food is gray and there isn't really water, but me and Johnette are not going to feed and give water to a murderer!


Click to play R.I.P. Charlie
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

4 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Poor, poor Charlie! This sounds like one of the many animal "Mishaps" that we have around here!
Jonny~ Is this you writing the euology? brilliant!
Have a nice burial service with your brothers and sisters at the toilet! Should be "moving"

Ana said...

Well it's ana not johni! I must be good! lol

Ginger said...

Ana,this is my favorite post.

Ana said...

Thanks!