CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

French Potato Salad

As most of you know, I served my mission in Paris, France. The very first day I arrived, tired and disoriented after hours on the plane, I discovered that my companion had prepared this wonderful French potato salad for dinner! It was so delicious and easy to make that it quickly became one of my favorite fall back recipes.

Click to play French Potato Salad
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

2 comments:

Ana said...

Yummmmm. I like potato salad. You should have added more sauce to it, you can never have too much of it!

Vidal's Nest said...

When I worked at learning services the cook there made a potatoe salad that I loved. The cow refused to share the recipe. This sounds alot like what I think it probably is ! HAH!