CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Who Wants to Play?

OK, I got this from my cousin Sherry's blog (and stole the title from Lauri). Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you only know me through the blog, list a favorite memory of a post of mine. It doesn't matter if you've known me for years or we are new friends! All memories are fun and welcome!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Don't panic (like I did!) -- it doesn't have to be a really significant moment. It's fun to revisit those small, easily forgotten moments, too!

3 comments:

sherry said...

O.K- I know we were kind of far apart in age as kids, but now that we have children of our own it seems like we are all kind of on the same level! What I remember most about you when we were kids was when you went on your mission to France. I was about 11 years old and just fascinated! I ended up taking French in High School and college. I am the only one in my family not to take German! (but we all know French just sounds so much nicer;)

Vidal's Nest said...

One of my memories(not sure if it is my fav Ü) is of you and Kathy pinching me to make me cry cause you liked the way I cried. Or How you used to dress Jimmy up like a girl...funny...
But my best have probably been as adults!
I was going to say the sisters retreat too because it was my all time favorite time with you and my sisters! I loved talking late at night, laughing like crazy and the love and sympathy From everyone. I was having a freaking hard time with Grandpa at the time and everyone was talking about him and I was feeling freaked out and you jumped right in and shut it down. You were so kind and I appriciated that kindness. I felt like a mental wreck and you didn't judge me, you were just kind. I was so grateful and loved you even more for it! The whole time was so so wonderful and I hope we can do it again!!

Nutsonurse said...

My favorite memory is as we were teenagers. I can remember coming in at night while you were sleeping. Climbing in bed with you, waking you up, putting my cold feet on you to warm them. And then insisting you stay awake and listen while I told you all about my night, who said what, etc. The funny thing is, I don't even remember if you complained or not. I just remember sharing with you and snuggling in.