CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

52 Weeks Blessing

Kyara and I were driving home tonight, and there was a brilliant lightning storm up in the mountains. It was so pretty, and you could feel a little bit of moisture in the air. It reminded me how much I love a good summer rain shower! I remember when I was in France on my mission. We had just gotten back from a zone conference which had required crazy hours, lots of travel, and very little sleep. I was exhausted by the time I got home. Just as we arrived at our apartment, it started to rain. I was so tired, I was silly, so I just had to dance in the rain for awhile. The other missionaries with us just laughed at me, but it was a wonderful way to enjoy the rain!

Update: So, after I wrote this post, I went up to bed. We had the windows open, and the lightning was spectacular. Rom got a wild hair, and he convinced me to go for a walk with him. Kyara joined us, and we had a nice midnight stroll. We had just started when it lightly started to rain. It never got heavy, just a few drops, but it felt so good!

1 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I posted on the same thing last night.I love rain. The storms are one of the few things I love here.
I love sharing it with my kids too! In colorado we would all sit on our patio set on the front porch. We would grab blankets and everyone one of us would watch the storms. Our neighbors used to say it was fun to see the Vidals outside everytime a good lightening storm came. Makes for good memories!
love that Kyara came with you!